Operating the moulds by hand or hydraulic or pneumatic. Accessories mounted on tables developped for casting.
For sand casting, the movement of the forms is achieved manually, or by a 2.500 kg capacity crane.
To improve the tensile properties of the alloy we can direct the crystal structures of the castings by adding to it Titan (Ti), Bor (B), and Berill (Be) in micro quantity.
Thus we can meet any requirement of our customers by accurately formed alloy types.
Harden and temper heat treatment T4-T5-T6.
- for die casting between 0,1-15 kg
- by sand casting up to 120 kg
- Small and middle batches.
- Moulds form cast iron or of heat resistant steel, planned by us, sand castings, forms and bore boxes, from wood, plastic or metal.
- EN-AC – AlSi7Mg
- EN-AC – AlSi7Mg 0,3
- EN-AC – AlSi11
- EN-AC – AlSi12
- EN-AC – AlSi10Mg
- EN-AC – AlSi12Cu
- EN-AC – AlSi12Mg
- MSZ EN ISO
- According to the standard: EN 10 204/3 1B the components int he alloy are tested by a FOUNDRY MASTER compact spectometer.
- Hardness measurement WPM Vickers/Brinnel instrument.
- MSZ EN ISO 9001: 2015
- According to EN ISO 9001 : 2009 standard
- ÉMI-TÜV SÜD Ltd.
- Between 30-40 qualified personnel.
- 1 2.500 kg capacity crane
- 1 PURIFAL rotoric degaser
- 4 250-300 kg capacity pot oven
- 2 500-600 kg capacity pot oven
- 5 hydraulic source, with casting tables
- 2 pcs Electric heated, heat treating furnace 800 x 1050 x 700
- 2 band finisher
- 3 disc finisher
- 3 disc cutter
- 1 pot type vibrating grinder
- 1 sand blaster chamber
- 5 turntables
- 3 universal milling macine
- 4 special machine
- 7 drilling machine, table type
- 2 threading machine